Terms & ConditionsWelcome to Al-Rayhanand/or its affiliates provide website features and other products and services to you when you visit or shop at Al-Rayhanuse Customer products or services, use Customer applications for mobile, or use software provided by Customer in connection with any of the foregoing (collectively, “Customer Services”). Customer provides the Customer Services subject to the following terms and conditions. By using Customer Services, you agree to these conditions. Please read them carefully. We offer a wide range of Customer Services, and sometimes additional terms may apply. When you use an Customer Service (for example, Your Profile or Gift Cards) you also will be subject to the guidelines, terms and agreements applicable to that Customer Service (“Service Terms”).
Cancellation Policyyou are entitled to cancel your order within the 24 hour before the product out for delivery, without giving any reason for doing so, the deadline for cancelling an order is 24 hour , which you received the goods, who is not the carrier , take possession of the product delivered. in order to exercise you right of cancellation you must inform us for your decision by means of a clear statement.
- General Information: All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment.
- Delivery Location: Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to addresses in Amman.
- Delivery Time: Estimated delivery time will be provided to you once your order is placed.
- All sales are final policy— states that once customers make a purchase, they will not be able to return that item for a replacement or refund. All sales final policies are typically applied to clearance sale items.
- No cash refund policy — states that no monetary refunds will be given, though alternative refunds may be offered, such as store credit or exchanges.
- No refund, exchange only policy — states that customers can only exchange items they wish to return, rather than get a refund.